Volunteer some of your time at Adobe Books!
Established in 2013, the Adobe Books & Arts Cooperative is a Volunteer Worker Owned Cooperative. We're like work club for people interested in projects that have a cultural impact.
We have many ways to get involved – from simple to obsessive. Take your interest and apply it to our effort.
For those who want to go deep.
We're looking for volunteers who can work their way into becoming full fledged Co-op Members.
- Bragging rights: you can tell your date you are an owner of Adobe Books.
- Discounts: 20% off your purchases in the shop.
- Profit Sharing: when Adobe has profits, you'll be eligible to share in them.
- Voting for Board of Directors Members: once a year you'll be given a vote for who should serve on the Adobe Board.
Membership Card: you'll be proud to carry it.
- Contributing an initial 50 hours of work to Adobe.
- Pledging to continue contributing at least 4 hours of work per month to Adobe.
- Getting voted in by the Board.