Established in 2013, the Adobe Books & Arts Cooperative is a Volunteer Worker Owned Cooperative. We're like work club for people interested in projects that have a cultural impact.
We're looking for volunteers who can work their way into becoming full fledged Co-op Members.
- Bragging rights: you can tell your date you are an owner of Adobe Books.
- Discounts: 20% off your purchases in the shop.
- Profit Sharing: when Adobe has profits, you'll be eligible to share in them.
- Voting for Board of Directors Members: once a year you'll be given a vote for who should serve on the Adobe Board.
Membership Card: you'll be proud to carry it.
- Contributing an initial 50 hours of work to Adobe.
- Pledging to continue contributing at least 4 hours of work per month to Adobe.
- Getting voted in by the Board.